Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Death of homecoming Queen

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Death of homecoming Queen

    I don't obey the speed limit all the time, but I don't do over 100 mph on Roan St. either.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  2. #12
    Inactive Member imported_Sportsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    1,486
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Death of homecoming Queen

    This young man was drag-racing, it wasn't just someone not following the speed limit.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Death of homecoming Queen

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    didnt they indict him on murder charges last night

    [/ QUOTE ]
    Yeah, it was in the Kingsport paper today
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member wilcatshorty35's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2005
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Death of homecoming Queen

    Gosh..that is really sad -

  5. #15
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Death of homecoming Queen

    The gent would have been much better off at the "Run what ya brung, Street Fight" at the track. I've done some carzy things in my day and been luck enough that I didn't hurt anyone, so, ya know I try to tell the ones that will listen. Some do, some don't. I lost a LOT of money on some lessons, but ...... I'm still pretty much in one piece. Guy I was in drivers ed with hit a pregnant girl head-on at the Patio less than a year after graduation, girl and the baby both died. Those days they sorta shook their head and took your D/L. not the time and fines like now. He didn't just walk off , but it is a whole different world, now. He was blasted and just misjudged his lane, simple mistake, very costly result.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •